First EUFEMED Conference
Joint Meeting of European Human Pharmacological Societies
Wednesday 17 May – Friday 19 May, 2017, London/UK
Assessment and mitigation of risk are most challenging in exploratory drug development when a promising new compound is to be characterised in early phase clinical trials.
- How can we make best use of the results from nonclinical studies to better predict the risk in healthy subjects and volunteer patients?
- How can combined protocols safely and successfully include healthy volunteers and patients in one trial?
- Can assessment of target engagement via PD markers help to minimise risk in early development?
- Is physiology-based PK useful to mitigate risk?
- How do risks differ between biologicals and small molecules?
These and related topics will be addressed by the first conference of the European Federation for Exploratory Medicines Development (EUFEMED) focusing on
Exploratory medicines development – Innovation and risk management
In the tradition of previous Joint Meetings, AHPPI, the AGAH (Germany), Club Phase 1 (France) and BAPU (Belgium) have again connected to present you with state-of-art lectures and break-out groups discussing hands-on solutions.
The conference will take place in the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea at the Kensington Conference Centre.
Details will be available on our website soon.
Please save the date of 17-19 May 2017 now.
Proceedings of last year’s meeting in Brussels can be found here.
Hope to meet you there!
The AHPPI Committee.